28.4.11

muji

muji
muji
muji
muji
muji
muji
muji
muji
all photos taken from mujikorea.net

there are alot of places to shop in nyc, but one of my favorites has come to be Muji. i can thank jenny for introducing us, because no matter what i've gotten there, Muji can do no wrong. as far as the clothing goes, it's more than just the simple designs that appeal to me - i love the fit of everything i try on! this trip, my cheap self walked away with only one dress, but i'm so glad doug convinced me to go back to the store to get it. now i'm wishing i would have gotten at least one of their amazing linen garments. next time.

along with the dress, i picked up some good pens, notebooks, stamps and the BGM CD 8 for my friend back home who has also traveled through sweden and was kind enough to watch the dog while we were away. i had a hard time not opening up the cd for a listen since i knew it'd be beautiful.

4 comments:

  1. I am so annoyed there isn't a Muji in Boston! So many great wardrobe staples. Glad you were able to get the dress, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muji is my favourite NYC haunt too. I've gotten so much wear out of everything I've bought there. So cute and timeless. The garments you posted here are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for introducing me to BGM CD 8.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed with those shoes! I would wear them all the time in the summer.

    http://acouturelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete