17.3.11

any reason to celebrate

flickr102
flickr104
flickr105

once again this year, the corned beef is cooking in the crock pot and i'm wearing as much green as i can, making sure not to give complete strangers a reason to pinch me - i'm talking about you, crusty, old drunk man.

in honor of st patty's day, here are some fresh green things that have been brightening up my day
:: santa cruz sparkling limeade :: tusca mia olive tree and sage hand lotion :: fresh basil and whole wheat pasta :: the perfect shade of shamrock shake mint nail polish :: method basil dish soap ::

3 comments:

  1. I love that nail polish...puts me in the mood to take off my chipped pink and put on a pastel color! I love reading your blog sooo.....

    I included you in the Stylish Blogger Award. You can link to my blog for more information but its basically like a chain letter for sharing fun blogs. Check it out :)

    www.lucillejean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your collection of greens here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tusca mia line but am no longer able to find it where I live. Would you happen to know if there is a place I could order it online? I tried the website on the bottle I have left, but the site is no longer valid...
    I would appreciate any info.
    Thanks!
    Barb
    reichard2007@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete