30.10.13

Almost there!

Garment House Plowline Raglan Pattern

I'm so, so close to releasing the Plowline Raglan Sweater pattern!  After consulting my company's computer guy (ha, shockingly underpaid husband), I finally got my PDFs looking the way I want them to.  Apple does a terrible job resizing their documents making the graphs hardly legible, but I think that's ironed out now.  I might go back and do the same for all my other patterns and provide an update for those of you who have already bought them.

A little bit about the Plowline.  I plan to release it sometime early next week, and for now it will be released in one size, Garment House Medium (size 6-8).  I will update the pattern to include all sizes in a while, after I've had a chance to get some feedback about the pattern as it is now.  I'll be offering this one-size pattern at a discounted rate until then.

You have all been so kind about the Garment House knitting patterns so far, thank you!  It's something I've wanted to do for a long time, even before I asked if anyone would be interested in the Downton Sweater I hoped to release last year.  If this Plowline release goes well, that's the next sweater pattern on the list!



12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can´t wait to knit Plowline for myself! and Downton? YES PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Downton sweater pattter please please :) I am waitng for it since you first published it :) anyway, can do test knitting if necessary ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Downton Sweater! YES!!! That is the most beautiful piece. Also, so glad you're back! I've never commented before, but I really missed reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've also never commented before, but I am a long-time reader and would also do some test-knitting if needed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I had been peeking in during your hiatus and had worried you were very sick or really not well. I missed your blog, but just peeked in for the first time in many months! Surprise you are well and have such good news! I'm so glad you are back and well, and I look forward to your new projects, not to mention the new little person!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sweater and look forward to the release of this & (I hope) Downton!!

    more importantly....CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    I am happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them both. I think I finally find the first sweater i will try to knit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! - In fact, some of us girls at work are to have a bit of a knitting project, I think this might be it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi elly! any idea what day we can expect the pattern? can you tell i'm really excited about it?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happy to see you are publishing your patterns, really cute designs, you have a great aesthetic. This is lovely and hearing Downton is in the works has me very excited! All the best.

    ReplyDelete