7.10.10

postscript love

cottage socks country cottage socks
country cottage socks by postscript love

colleen of postscript love is always spot on when it comes to knitting up beautiful things, taking stunning photos, and hosting holiday parties that make me wish i were a part of her family. oh, and she has great taste in clothing, too. her most recent knitted project, these cottage socks, have got me itching to knit a pair for myself. nothing looks more cozy to my always frozen, sewing room feet!

bedside tea
bedside tea by postscript love

8 comments:

  1. love love these! oh she looks so cozy. i'm the same way in my sewing room, however i figured out how to turn on the heat finally so it's not as bad. i just know it's gonna be freezing my toes off come winter!

    p.s. congrats on the knitting book! i hope it comes to the states so i can see it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful! someone hand-knit me some thick wool socks when i was in high school that i stuffed into boots, which was itchy and uncomfortable. these look great, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow these are gorgeous, they look so cozy! Definately need a pair now the colder weather is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love Colleen's photos, her knitting is always lovely, especially the colours she uses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, they look so cozy and wintery. Wish I could knit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love those. man. i think they will be the first pair of socks i attempt to knit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. go go warm feet. they look super cosy.
    pretty fabric too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That picture you posted inspired me to have a go at making socks and I am really happy with the results. The pattern was not too difficult and I am hoping that they will be loved by the person I am giving them to at Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete